Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Take a moment to celebrate the beauty that is you. | Jackson, MI Boudoir Photographer



   I know you've all been patiently waiting for the next boudoir model. This session was a blast. I was so excited when she contacted me willing to be a model, and she is due next month! Isn't that crazy? She looks so fantastic! I love maternity photos, of all kinds. I don't think people take enough time to appreciate the beauty of pregnancy. I know I didn't. I don't have ANY photos of my pregnancy with my first daughter. Not even snapshots.

  This Momma is amazingly beautiful. And she already has a just turned one year old little girl, and this little guy will be an amazing addition to their family.






This last set is my favorite. I love all three of these images so much! Her gorgeous skin tone, beautifully perfect belly, and again with those eyes!




No comments:

Post a Comment