Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Why I think you need to book a boudoir session today! | Jackson, MI Boudoir Photographer

I think every woman should have a boudoir session. Yes, that's right, even you. Here's why...

What is Boudoir Photography?
bou·doir  
/ˈbo͞oˌdwär/
Noun
A woman's bedroom or private room.

Boudoir photography is a wonderful way for a woman to show off her sensuality. The sessions will be different for every client. Your session will customized to show off your personality. 
Boudoir Has Changed
Today the sessions are much more tasteful and classy than in years past. The posing and lighting is much more flattering. And again, your session is catered to you. Don't think nudity and lingerie. There is so much more that can be done in today's boudoir sessions. I actually do not photograph full nudes. And your outfits for the session will be based on your comfort level. 
Who Should Do It?
Everyone! Really. I have a lot of brides and military wives that love to book these sessions as gifts for their loved ones. However, the majority of my boudoir clients consist of everyday women. Mothers, wives, and single ladies alike. Though you may think you're doing this session for someone else, you will soon realize this session was for YOU. Nothing can revitalize a woman's self image like amazing portraits of you looking your best. 
Body Image
Listen, I'm a woman. I know that every woman, no matter her body type, has parts of her body she loves, and parts of her body she doesn't love quite so much. It's my job as your photographer to help you emphasize everything you love, and minimize everything you don't. 
Whether you are a size 2 or 20 does not matter. Every woman is beautiful and deserves to capture that beauty. 
Privacy
Every one of my clients has a model release they sign at the beginning of their session. On that form you will decide whether you want to allow me to post your images, or if you want to keep them completely private. You always have that choice, and I would never show off a client's images without their permission.
Okay, there you have it. So are you ready? Email me now to book your session! Jlynnimagery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment